• To enroll new students in Palmer ISD, you will need the following:
    • A copy of child's Birth Certificate
    • A copy of child's Social Security Card
    • A copy of child's immunization records
    • A copy of Driver's License of person enrolling student
    • Withdrawal from former school
    • 2 Proofs of residence
    • Grades from previous school
    • Read the District Acceptable Use Policy HERE
    Click HERE to be taken to the registration website. 
    Proof of residence:  Utility bill showing your name and address as it appears on the enrollment form, a signed statement from the apartment manager, landlord (if renting a house) or trailer park manager stating that you and your child(ren) reside at that address.