• Self Photo            AANC AND ANFP


    Welcome to Bulldog Dining Services!


    My name is Sheree' Satcher, and I am the Child Nutrition Director at Palmer ISD.  

    The 2018-2019 School Year is here, and I can't wait for everyone to see the changes we have made and will be making throughout the year.

    If you have a child with special dietary needs, please let me know, as I can accomodate most anything your child might need, and have extensive experience with Gluten Free Diets, Diabetic Diets, and Food Allergies.


    We will also be having a number of exciting events throughout the year, including School Breakfast Week and School Lunch Week, Every Kid Healthy Week, Farm Fresh Fridays, and many more!  


    Keep up with latest news and events through our Facebook Page: PISD Bulldog Dining Services, or follow us on Twitter: @DiningPISD.


    If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or ideas, please feel free to contact me!


    Sheree' D. Satcher, SNS

    Child Nutrition Director 

    972-449-3389 ext. 6018