Student safety is always our top priority. Please be aware of our children. We have a zero tolerance policy for cell phone use.
Follow Us on Twitter and Facebook
Twitter - Palmer Elementary @Palmer_ES
Facebook - Palmer Elementary
PISD is moving to Full Day Pre Kindergarten
If you have a student who will be 4 years of age on or before September 1, 2019, and meet any of the following qualifications, please come by to the Elementary Office. We will get your student signed up and on their way to starting school.
Qualifications must include one or more of the following:
- Homeless (survey will be provided and must be verified by Special Programs Director)
- Economically Disadvantaged (income verification must be provided or a copy of students Medicaid card)
- Dominant language is Spanish (must be tested and qualify for Bilingual Pre K)
- Child of an Active Duty member of the Armed Forces (must show proof of Active Military Status)
- Foster Child (must provide copy of CPS placement)
- Diagnosed Disability (must be verified by PISD Special Education Department)