• School Supplies
    Click HERE for current School Supply Lists


How to Enroll New Students

  • To enroll a new student(s) in Palmer ISD, you need to following:
    • A copy of child's Birth Certificate
    • A copy of child's Social Security Card
    • A copy of Driver's License of person enrolling student
    • A copy of the child's immunization records
    • Withdrawal from former school
    • 2 Proofs of residence
    • Grades from previous school
    Proof of residence: Utility bill showing your name and address as it appears on enrollment form, a signed statement from the apartment manager, landlord (if renting a house) or trailer park manager stating that you and your child(ren) are residing at that address.


  • Sign up for the online pre-payment system
    PISD's food service department is excited to provide parents a convenient, easy and secure online pre-payment service on the mySchoolBucks.com website.  Parents can view their child's account balance, deposit money for meals and print reports on their eating history.  Visit and register now!