Palmer High School Class of 2022 Graduation Information
- Graduation will be held on May 19, 2022 at the Mansfield ISD Center for the Performing Arts at 7 PM. The address is 1110 West Debbie Lane, Mansfield, Tx 76063.
- Seniors must report to the facility by 6:00 PM with their caps, gowns, and tassel. All graduation cords and medals will be issued at that time. Graduates must enter through the back doors.
- Seniors are not allowed to decorate their caps or gowns in any fashion.
- All graduates must follow the PISD dress code and grooming standards outlined in the student handbook. Students will not be allowed to participate if they are not in compliance.
- Male graduates should wear dress slacks or nice jeans, dress shoes or boots, and a collared shirt. A tie is recommended.
- Female graduates should wear a dress or slacks and dress shoes.
- After the ceremony, graduates will meet with their families and friends in the parking lot.
- These are the house rules for the MISD Performing Arts Center
- No flowers, balloons, air horns, etc. (they will be taken up at the door)
- All purses or bags will be searched by MISD security.
- All guests must remain in their seats.
- Guests will not be allowed in the holding room with the graduates
- Make sure you have your tickets with you.
- Leftover tickets will be at the Will Call window. Students will be dropped off and will go straight to the meeting room. They will not be allowed to wander around the facility once they arrive.